+44 (0) 208 993 1443
TREE SURGEONS ALWAYS WANTED - CHECK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
HEALTHY TREES • BETTER LONDON • CLEANER ENVIRONMENT
Exemplary sectional take-down by the talented Alex
Of the wide range of services we offer to our clients, our tree surgery service is regarded as the highest standard within the London area. We are approved contractors to all London local authorities and carry out works for a very wide range of private and public bodies.
We provide the following services:
Tree Pruning Operations:
• Crown thinning
• Crown reduction and shaping
• Crown lifting
• Formative pruning of young trees
Tree Removal Works:
• Tree felling by sectional 'takedown'
• Removal of fallen/snagged/dangerous trees
• Stump grinding
• Root removal
Note: All works include the removal of timber and arisings from site.
TREE CONSULTANCY SERVICES
We carry out tree surveys and inspections and prepare tree reports.
Advice of choice of species • Sourcing high quality trees • Supply of tree protection •
Delivery, installation and planting of individual trees / multiple tree schemes •
Tree tailored irrigation • Tree transplanting • Shrub and hedge supply and planting •
Post planting maintenance •
Our nursery has a wide range of trees and shrubs sourced directly from growers at competitive prices. Visits by appointment only
Tree lighting installation • Cobra bracing trees • Abseilling, creeper removal from buildings • Root barrier installation • Turfing • Supply of woodchip, bark and mulch • Bird Scarer installation • Cat Rescue !
FREE OF CHARGE
We are more than happy to help our clients with the following, when arranging for tree works:
• Quotations and consultations on optimum course of action;
• Advice on Tree Preservation Orders and Conservation Areas related issues;
• Liaise with local authorities on behalf of our clients;
• Apply for planning permissions and obtain consents for works;
• Arrange for parking suspensions to facilitate works.
EMERGENCY CALL-OUT RATES
Weekday: £260 per hour +VAT
Weekend works will incur 25% surcharge.
All emergency call outs will be charged an additional half hour travel return each way.